Jan 11, 2011

2011 Expectations

Hmm..the title sound cliche but then I guess, everytime a new year comes, I would always have this list of things that I wanted to achieve. For 2011, there are plenty of plans especially on travel. Gonna see Sun Moon Lake upclose in March courtesy from my free travel voucher. Going oversea for work..keeping my fingers crossed for the cheap Coach bag..:) and lastly the ultimate trip to Nepal, Tibet and hopefully Bhutan if things go according to plan in Aug.

And because of the ultimate trip above, need to keep myself fit for all the walking and hiking at 3000m above sea level. Not gonna let myself suffer from altitude sickness. Thus, I have been hitting the gym at least 3 times a week to get myself ready for the challenge. And hoping to lost a few pounds along the way.

Gonna spend tonnes of money into my non moveable asset..been ploughing through magazines and internets for the best choice.

Because of that, I need to cut down on shopping especially shoes and my beloved MNG and ZARA clothes shopping as well as lens shopping..:(

What's my wishlist for 2011 then?

1. Canon EOS 7D

2. iPad

3. iPhone

4. Make more money so that I can achieved the above..haha!

2 comments:

  1. wah...seems like you've already got your whole year planned out, while we're only 15 days into the year?!
    I think I need a to-do list(aka "wish list")too! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. something to motivate myself for the new year:)

    ReplyDelete