Apr 17, 2012

Fishing Village @ Sekinchan




It's a plan trip to Sekinchan, something we had planned a year ago but never happened. We, the photographer gang decided to make this visit on the extra public holiday announced recently. The gang together with a pregnant mama decided to crash at my condo for the night before heading to Sekinchan.

We had so much fun during the shooting and I do wish that I could have my pre wedding photos to be taken here but too bad the man does not agree.

Anyway, the scenic photos at the paddy field will be posted later. This one will be on the fishing village that took us so long to locate. To get Sekinchan, you can get into the north south highway and exit from the Kuala Selangor exit. It took about an hour to reach Sekinchan where you will pass by Ijok and Latar. Just follow the signboard and you wont be lost. To get to the fishing village, look for the sign for Bagan Sekinchan which will be on the left side before the traffic light after you see the paddy fields on your right.




We just stop by the village for half an hour after lunch and head to McDs to get some ice cream. It's also the same day where I felt my first ever earthquake and I thought I was having dizziness again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment